All Positions Neeed
Accepting applications for all positions:
- Banquet Staff
- Pro Shop
- Kitchen Help/Prep Cook
- Equipment operator/general maintenance
The Club at Silver Lake, Club Rd. Perry
Our non-profit early childhood program is seeking applications for the following positions:
- • Speech Language Pathologist and/or Speech Therapist (Full-time or Part-time)
- • Physical Therapist (Temporary Full-time)
- • Substitutes
- • Social Worker
Please visit http://www.lwarc.org for specific qualifications and to complete an online application.
or complete an application in our offices at:
18 Main Street, Mount Morris between the hours of 8am and 4pm. EOE
Customer Service \ Consumer Care Representative
Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
No experience required, full training provided
$13.72/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
Average Monthly Bonus $1,600
- Working with the consumer to resolve outstanding debt
- Handling incoming and outgoing collection calls
- Information gathering to locate new contact info
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Preparing and obtaining necessary paperwork
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Principles and practices of customer service.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
- High school diploma or GED required
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.