Crop Work & Equipment Operation
Large Dairy Farm in Town of Wyoming seeks outside help for crop work & equipment operation.
• CDL license preferred but not required.
Position is full-time w/ benefits.
Call Ben at 585.721.1472 or
Greg at 585.495.6255
CLEANER - 3RD SHIFT SUPERVISOR
- Full time employment / 12 months / 3rd Shift
- Start ASAP / Salary (as per contract)
- Full time benefits: 12 sick days, 3 personal days, 3 bereavement, 13 paid holidays, vacation (per school year as per contract), Healthcare benefits paid up to 90%, NYS Retirement System
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Wyoming County Resident
- High School Graduate (GED)
- Knowledge of cleaning methods
- Deadline: Open Until Filled
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
John P. Novak, Business Administrator
Letchworth Central School
5550 School Road
Gainesville, NY 14066
Or E-Mail: email@example.com
ALSO NEEDED SUBSTITUTES:
- Bus Drivers (we will train)
- Teaching Asst,
- Bus Monitors
WYOMING COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEM
Join an outstanding team of healthcare professionals and enjoy an exceptional benefit package!
DIETARY: Food Service Helper PT .
$12.88/hr. starting wage - Serving, cleaning, dishwashing and other duties as assigned.
C.N.A’s, PT and FT– SNF – 12 Hour Shifts
$14.45/hr. starting wage - Eligible for up to a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility – FT and Per Diem/Current NYS license as an LPN.
REGISTERED NURSES – ER, OB, OR and MHU
Full-time, part-time and Per Diem positions available. Must be licensed and registered as a RPN in New York State. One (1) year experience is preferred.
Operating Room Technician II (PT)
Responsible for assisting with the care OR patients, specifically with the preparation and maintenance of surgical supplies. Certification of completion or graduation from a Surgical Technology Course through an accredited program and certification through a recognized certifying council following passing of National Exam within six (6) months of hire date AND a minimum of one (1) year surgical technology experience preferred.
Wyoming County Human Resource
Thomson Hall | 338 North Main Street |Warsaw, NY 14569
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer TDD 800 662 1220