East Side Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Now Hiring: Part-time Driver
Seeking an individual with valid NYS Driver’s License and good driving record with the ability to work flexible hours Monday through Friday.
Please apply in person:
62 Prospect Street | Warsaw NY 14569
(585) 786-8151 Or Online http://www.eastsidenursing.com
Carpenter • Laborer
LOCAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
seeking experienced individuals
in all aspects of construction.
Carpenter • Laborer
Offering to the right individuals
• paid vacation
• holiday pay
• year end bonus
Pay based on experience.
Must be reliable, honest and have your own transportation.
call or email to be considered.
Senior Systems Administrator
The Sr. Systems Administrator will lead the technical design and continued advancement of core infrastructure service capabilities and availability across the enterprise. In addition to ensuring systems are available and engineered to industry best practices, the Sr. Systems Engineer will also act as the senior technical resource mentoring other infrastructure engineers while bringing new and creative ideas to the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Data center’s servers, storage and application processing and develops recommendations for new or enhanced systems, services and technologies throughout the company.
- Play key role in strategy/roadmap of major initiatives– Office 365, Azure, MDM etc.
- Design and implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of processing and server environments.
- Architect data backup and business continuity plans/disaster recovery.
- Coordinate, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems, Servers, and Storage
- Configure endpoint and system protection strategies and adherence to hardening standards.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Preferred Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.