Mechanic Position Available Now
Wrenching tractors, trucks or cars and ready for change? Bring your skills to Silver Lake Marine and start a new career with our Award Winning Boat Dealership Today!
• Position is full time for an estimated 45 weeks per year with overtime pay available in-season.
• Compensation based on applicant experience and capabilities. Average Wage $15- $20/hour
• Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Dental Insurance, Expense Reimbursement, Work Uniforms, and Paid Factory Training are included in our Benefits Package
• Marine, Automotive, Power Sports or Agricultural Technical Training and Prior Work Experience is required. Computer Diagnostics and Tools required.
• Great attitude, reliability, and strong mechanical aptitude are a must.
If you are looking for a career opportunity as a marine technician, working for a dealership that highly values both its customers and employees, then don’t waste another day…we’re hiring now!
Resumes preferred. Otherwise visit in person to complete an application.
Silver Lake Marine
4213 West Lake Road
Silver Springs, NY 14550 585.237.5185
Certified Nursing Assistants
East Side Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Full Time and Part Time
Certified Nursing Assistants 7-3, 3-11 and 11-7
We are looking for compassionate, resident focused, friendly, and motivated individuals that will be a great fit for our nursing team.
Must enjoy working as a team member and able to stay positive and professional
Responsible for providing high quality care to our residents.
Must have current certification, be dependable, respecting resident rights, privacy, and dignity. Confidentiality is a must.
Application available at :
East Side Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
62 Prospect Street | Warsaw NY 14569
(585) 786-8151 Or Online http://www.eastsidenursing.com
Senior Systems Administrator
The Sr. Systems Administrator will lead the technical design and continued advancement of core infrastructure service capabilities and availability across the enterprise. In addition to ensuring systems are available and engineered to industry best practices, the Sr. Systems Engineer will also act as the senior technical resource mentoring other infrastructure engineers while bringing new and creative ideas to the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Data center’s servers, storage and application processing and develops recommendations for new or enhanced systems, services and technologies throughout the company.
- Play key role in strategy/roadmap of major initiatives– Office 365, Azure, MDM etc.
- Design and implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of processing and server environments.
- Architect data backup and business continuity plans/disaster recovery.
- Coordinate, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the Operating Systems, Servers, and Storage
- Configure endpoint and system protection strategies and adherence to hardening standards.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Preferred Bachelors or better in Information Technology or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.