Field Service / Installation Technician.
Join the DeLaval team and start a selfmotivated career today!
DeLaval, a leader in the agriculture industry and a well-established
dairy equipment company, has an opening for a Field Service /
The position entails the installing and servicing of all types of
equipment used on dairy farms throughout Western New York.
Applicants should have experience in HVAC, refrigeration or have a
background in troubleshooting electrical circuits and controls. Agriculture
or plumbing experience can also be a plus.
A great deal of on the job training will be provided due to the highly
specialized field we are in.No two days are ever the same. If you enjoy seeing the
countryside and meeting new people, please send us your resume
today. This position will be based out of our Castile NY location.
Education or experience in agriculture is not required but helpful. A
clean driver’s license is required, however.
A generous pay and benefit package is offered that includes:
health insurance, 401(k) retirement, paid time off, and more.
DeLaval Direct - NY - 5249 Route 39 - Castile, NY 14427
(585) 493-3040 x 102 - (585) 493-2256 fax
or e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
PERRY FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
35 Covington St., Perry
is looking for a
From September 2018-June 2019
Hours are Sundays from 9:30am - 12:00pm.
Must have your own transprtation.
Salary to be discussed with interested parties.
Please contact us at:
Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
$13.57/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
The Administrative Support position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents, in an extensive alphabetical file; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task. This is a highly supervised position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow up with places of employment for garnishment payments.
• Links and or initiates garnishment payments.
• Reviewing accounts and schedule contact dates for follow-up calls
• Links garnishment payments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Principles and practices of customer service.
• Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
• Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
• Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
• Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.