1st shift Production positions available!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and advance with an innovative company?
JN White, located in Perry NY, is adding to our highly skilled production team. We have opportunities as an Inspector (8 AM – 4:30 PM, M-F), and general production (7 AM - 3:30 PM, M-F). Qualifications include:
High School Diploma/GED
Capable to lift up to 35 pounds
Consistent attendance and dependability a must.
Production experience preferred, but not required.
If you have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining both accuracy and quality, we will be happy to train you. Please submit your qualifications to:
Qualified candidates will be required to undergo physical and drug test prior to starting.
JNW is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Electrician at Seneca
A qualified Electrician that is responsible for all plant Electrical Maintenance including repairs, installation and fabrication. The electrician maintains, installs, rebuilds, and repairs equipment per specifications and required electrical codes. They would also troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, PLC’s, controllers, lighting controls, and electrical motors in a food processing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for all electrical maintenance, repair, and fabrication.
• Maintains, installs, rebuilds, and repairs equipment per specifications.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, PLC’s, controllers, lighting controls, and electrical motors in a production environment.
• Maintains cost control for equipment and supplies for budget.
• Stay current on electrical codes and OSHA regulations.
• Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials.
• Ensure safety rules and regulations are being followed.
• Some post-high school education or training is beneficial.
• 2 -3 year certificate from college / technical school preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
Go to senecafoods.com to apply.
Choose Careers/Career Opportunities/Current Openings
Paper applications available upon request at:
5705 Route 36, Leicester, NY 14481
Seneca Foods Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation (gender identity or gender expression), marital status, religion, creed, age, domestic violence victim status, arrest record or status as an ex-offender, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, disability or veteran or military status.
Town of Perry EMS
The Town of Perry Ambulance Service Inc. Is Hiring!
This Position offers
•Full time & part time
Applications are available
at the Perry Town Hall or email: email@example.com
Send application, resume and references to:
Town of Perry Ambulance Service Inc.
PO Box 205
Perry, NY 14530